Welcome to Supporting Positive Outcomes
We are a mobile, activities-based provision offering short term bridging placements for young people who are awaiting a new placement or those who need time out from their current placement. All of our crew members are helmsman trained and qualified with a recognised CRT (Canals and Rivers Trust) licence to operate boats on the waterways of Britain and Europe.
What we do…Naturally
- Provide an environment aimed at promoting good health and wellbeing, breaths of fresh air(literally), a healthy, and nutritious diet and a wide range of outdoor activities
- Form Positive Relationships
- Assessment of Individual Needs
- Setting Social Boundaries
- Positive Role Models
- Support and Guidance
- Support Emotional Health & Wellbeing
- Provide for Individuals Sensory Needs
- Holistic, Multi-Agency Approach with the Involvement of Person in Need at the Centre of Decision Making.
Who we support…
People who are
- Leaving Care
- Enduring Mental Health Problems
- Foster Carers
- Presenting Inappropriate Sexualised Behaviour
- With Moderate Learning Disabilities
- With Autism
- Leaving Custody
Our target audience are young people aged 8 – 17yrs who require a short-term bridging placement for up to 28 days, in order to give them some space and a degree of stability to their lives whilst the local authority finalise transition plans.