Welcome to supporting Positive Outcomes
We offer help for people who are at risk of social exclusion and need help establishing themselves in the community.
What we do…
- Form Positive Relationships
- Assessment of Individual Needs
- Setting Social Boundaries
- Positive Role Models
- Support and Guidance
- Access to Education, Trainging & Employment
- Support to Employment
- Support Emotional Health & Wellbeing
- Provide for Individuals Sensory Needs
- Holistic, Multi-Agency Approach with the involvement of Person in Need at the Centre of Decision Making.
Who we support
People who are
- Leaving Care
- Enduring mental Health Problems
- Young Mother & Baby
- Presenting inappropriate sexualised behaviour
- With moderate learning disabilities
- With autism
- Leaving Custody
Our target audience are young people aged 16 plus who are leaving care and in need of placements providing various levels of support.