Welcome to Supporting Positive Outcomes
We offer help for people who are at risk of social exclusion and need help establishing themselves in the community.
What we do…Naturally
- Form Positive Relationships
- Assessment of Individual Needs
- Setting Social Boundaries
- Positive Role Models
- Support and Guidance
- Access to Education, Training & Employment
- Support to Employment
- Support Emotional Health & Wellbeing
- Provide for Individuals Sensory Needs
- Holistic, Multi-Agency Approach with the Involvement of Person in Need at the Centre of Decision Making.
Who we support…
People who are
- Leaving Care
- Enduring Mental Health Problems
- Young Mother & Baby
- Presenting Inappropriate Sexualised Behaviour
- With Moderate Learning Disabilities
- With Autism
- Leaving Custody
Our target audience are young people / vulnerable adults aged 16 plus who are leaving care and in need of placements providing varying levels of support.
We provide support and accommodation to people at risk of social exclusion and in need of help in establishing themselves in the community.